Sightseeing tours and activities in Portland and Oregon.
Toll Free Reservations
Popular Tours and Activities
Get Your E-Tickets!
You will receive an E-Ticket for your tour/activity. We attempt to provide your E-Ticket within 72 hours (if your tour/activity is in less than 10 days). If your tour/activity is within the next 72 hours, your E-Ticket will be processed as quickly as possible.
1. Make your reservation
You will be able to print your E-Tickets from any computer anywhere. Click here to contact us for HELP.
Food Truck Tour in Portland Oregon
Sample From Food Trucks in Portland
This culinary tasting adventure will explore some of the best food trucks in Portland.
Each stop includes a tasting and is structured with an emphasis on individual truck specialties, as well as the diversity of regional cuisine.
This tour is suitable for those who have never visited a food truck, as well as those who are looking to explore new trucks and dishes.
You will learn all about the different dishes, meat choices, history behind the food and how to order at a food truck. You will also learn about the culture and history of Portland.
This tour is not available on Presidents Day, Memorial Day, July 4, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and between December 20 and January 4 each year.
Special Terms & Conditions
By placing an order for this tour, you are acknowledging your agreement to all Terms and Conditions for this tour, that you accept the Waiver and Release of Liability noted here, and have read and agreed to all listed Frequently Asked Questions.
• It is the customer’s responsibility to arrive on time on the day of the tour. These food tours have set destination times built into the experience. Your on time arrival is critical as the tour guides have been instructed to not delay starting on time as this may disrupt the other participants experience and/or the vendors who participate in the food tour.
• Tour guides reserve the right to limit the number of participants or to cancel any culinary tasting adventure that fails to attract minimum enrollment (9 guests). They also reserve the right to change the location of the meeting place as well as the location of eateries to visit. It is the customer’s obligation to reconfirm the meeting location for the tour.
• Participants must provide on the Order Form accurate information about any allergies, dietary needs or restrictions they may have. We cannot guarantee that any dietary needs or restrictions can be accommodated given the nature of these programs, but guides will do their best to work according to your preferences. Any and all food allergies and dietary restrictions shall and must be disclosed to your tour guides prior to commencement of the tour. It is vital for culinary tasting adventure participants with medical/health concerns to inform guides ahead of time of their condition. The culinary adventure specialist reserves the right to disqualify anyone at any time during the culinary tasting adventure if he or she feels the participant is incapable and/or if a guest's continued participation will jeopardize the individual involved or the group. Refunds are not given under such circumstances.
• You understand and agree that your booking agent and your tour guide are not responsible for the foods or beverages consumed on this tour. They act solely as agents in arranging Culinary Tasting Adventures, venue visits and other services and dos not assume liability for accidents, delays, injuries, loss or damage due to any act or default of any company, organization or person engaged in transporting passengers, rendering service, or carrying out arrangements for any culinary tasting adventure or by the act of default of any restaurant or shop or its employees.
• Waiver and Release of Claims - Walking Tours. By virtue of purchasing tickets for and/or participating in this food tasting and cultural walking tour, and in consideration of being allowed to purchase said tickets and for other good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which is acknowledged, you understand, acknowledge, represent, warrant and agree as follows, with the knowledge that the tour seller and operator will rely on same:
Frequently Asked Questions
What if I have dietary restrictions or allergies?
Is the tour wheelchair and baby stroller accessible or child friendly?
How much food is served on the culinary tasting adventure?
How much walking is involved? Is it a fast-paced tour?
Does the Culinary Adventure Specialist accept gratuities?
Can I shop during the culinary tasting adventure?
Are any beverages served on the culinary tasting adventure?
Do we only walk around and sample food?
What food trucks will we visit on this adventure?
Are tours offered only in English?
What happens if the weather gets bad?
Are bathrooms available during the culinary tasting adventure?
Are cameras allowed on the tour?
72 HOURS MINIMUM ADVANCE BOOKING REQUIRED. This tour does NOT include a hotel pick-up. Your E-Ticket will specify the regular meeting location in Portland, but locations are subject to change and you will be provided an email address on your E-Ticket to verify details for your tour date. Rates are per person. Reserve online, or call us toll-free at 888-307-4181.
Your Reservations Cart is empty
Tour & Activity Types